Saturday, September 27, 2008

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE IS BACK!!!

Drain your bank accounts friends, pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks is back. This post also serves as a great way for you to know what I like for gifts... giftcards to Starbucks. I cannot afford to patronize the establishment otherwise. Yadda, yadda, you can go on about how I'm supporting corporations and such, but be realistic... they have a good pumpkin spice latte.

One of the main draws for us to keep our family in the South is that people down here don't appreciate the PSL (I'm going to abbreviate now) as much as I do. Which is fabulous because more for me. I can have them for the next six months. So, to all my Northern friends... this serves as just one more reason to come see me, Rich, and the dog.

Take care and get a PSL (or not so I can have more)
Hannah