Tuesday, December 9, 2008

November 30

"So, what would you like for Christmas?" This is the innocent question my husband posed to me last month.
"I already bought everything I wanted on Black Friday! Look at all the great deals I got"....

This got me thinking about how I make purchases based on how much money I'm saving. Last Christmas season, Rich and I watched a show where a man was talking about all of these great deals and how much money he would save. Then he said one very important thing... "Think how much money I would save by not buying anything!".

Due to the fact that I literally had no idea what to tell my husband, I decided that I would swear off of shopping for clothes and kitchen whatnot (excluding food) for a whole year.

I'm blogging about it with all the time I'm saving by not shopping!

No comments: